1. Become a part of the solution

If we hope to return back to normal, having herd immunity in our local and non-local communities is vital, which is achieved once 75%-85% of a community has been vaccinated.

VacSeen.org's mission is to mobilize the 60% of Americans who support vaccination to encourage the remaining 40% to roll up their sleeve and do their part.


© 2021 VacSeen.org all rights reserved


How does a blue bracelet achieve that?

"Make it visible that [the 40% of eager vaccine recipients have] been vaccinated. Harness the enthusiasm of this group to promote vaccination in their communities and establish vaccination as a positive social norm to influence other segments. ... Use digital or non-digital signals (stickers, pins, bracelets) to signal vaccination. "

Partner of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the Clinton Health Access Initiative

2. Supported by health care workers as their preferred method to promote vaccination

"As a physician, this really spoke to me. Health care workers have an opportunity, and I would argue, a responsibility, to lead by example. When patients see these bands on the wrists of providers they know and trust, who have chosen to receive the vaccine themselves, it signals an element of confidence and fosters acceptance. I believe strongly that this vaccine is our single most important tool in combating this pandemic, and proudly wear my band to promote awareness and public confidence in the COVID vaccine."

3. Each purchase supports the World Health Organization's Pandemic Relief Fund.

Half of the proceeds will be donated to the United Nation’s COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund for the World Health Organization, which raises money to track the spread of the virus, provide essential equipment for health care workers and fund research for treatment and other vaccinations.

4. Easy to order in bulk and distribute to friends and family

To ensure VacSeen bracelets are available for every financial situation and organizational budget, we offer a reduced price point without a charity component. 

Whether it be for as a party favor for your first backyard bbq, or for your company employees as you all return back to office, VacSeen bracelets are a great way to kickstart our return to normalcy. 

"The key reason that would be useful is advertisement. We're very influenced by what we perceive people in our community to be doing so if everybody else is doing something it's attractive to us."

Katherine Milkman                                      

Professor at University of Pennsylvania
Co-Director of the Behavior Change for Good Initiative

“Letting people know that I’ve got the vaccine, I took that step to protect myself and neighbors and community, that’s a really good thing. It’s a good idea.”

Aaron Katz

University of Washington’s School of Public Health

Shop VacSeen

5 Reasons Why Celebrities and Over 300,000 People Support VacSeen

There was once a time where stadiums were packed with people to watch their favorite baseball team play or their favorite singer perform. VacSeen.org is working to get us from 60% vaccine willingness to 75-85% (herd immunity).

Let's not miss any more moments, get vaccinated and celebrate by purchasing a VacSeen bracelet. Let's band together.

Greg Proops

American Actor, Stand-Up Comedian and Television Host

Whose Line Is It Anyways?

Shop VacSeen

5. Supported by celebrities like Colin Mochrie, Greg Proops and Jay Jackson

As VacSeen has grown in popularity, they've been supported by some of our favorite actors and comedians to show that they care about their neighbors. Check out the video Greg Proops sent to us explaining why he supports VacSeen.

Greg Proops

American Actor, Stand-Up Comedian and Television Host

Whose Line Is It Anyways?

Shop VacSeen